Wednesday, June 8, 2011

United Kingdom Summer School Unit



The best way to learn....is to teach! In order to prepare for my move to England in 2 months, I thought I'd learn right along with the kids. We started this week by coloring in maps of the United Kingdom and then creating flags for the countries out of construction paper. I love these flags! I think they turned out so cool so I had to share our hallway display!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Miss stokes! this is Rhys I was in Ms. Hills class last year! and you were my writing teacher! all during the summer i couldn't stop thinking hmm i wounder what Miss Stokes is doing! I have taken a great interest in writing! Well i better stop writing i could just go on and on and on haha well i hope you are doing great in the United Kingdom!
    -Rhys

    ReplyDelete