1. Now that everyone has memorized a list of prepositions (I knew you could do it!!!), let's do some practice with them. Here's a game to test your knowledge of prepositional use.
2. Next Monday we are taking a field trip to the British Museum in London. Take some time right now to check out their website. Make some predictions about the exhibits you think we will get to see, and tell me what exhibits you hope we get to check out while we are there. Also, think back to when we read From the Mixed Up Files of Mrs. Basil E. Frankweiler and tell me how you feel about going to museums. Leave your comments below.
3. Bonus question: In the title of this post (Totally Tubular Tuesday Task) I used a literary device that we learned about in our small groups last week. What is it called?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's a cuplet.
ReplyDeletefor the bonus question, is it alliteration?
ReplyDeleteIts called Alliteration
ReplyDeleteAlliteration
ReplyDeleteHi Ms.Stokes
I tink were going to see the aztecs. I don't feel very different about going in museums now.
ReplyDeleteI think we are going to see the exhibits about the ancient Incas and the Aztecs. I want to see the exhibit about China. I can't wait!
ReplyDeleteBonus: I think it is alliteration!
I can't wait to go there! I'm exited to see the Inca exhibits, if we are seeing that, which I think.I think all the exhibits look interesting!
ReplyDeleteInsa :)
(I forgot to answer one question!)
ReplyDeleteI think museums are cool. Well, most of the time they are.
I think we will see Aztec,Inca, and Maya exhibits. I really would like to see the Aztec exhibits.
ReplyDeleteThe device is Alliteration!
ReplyDeleteI think we are going to see an exhibition on the ancient Maya, Aztecs, and Incas because we just studied them. I cannot wait to see the mosaics and art work!!!
Sorry, I forgot to answer what I feel about museums. I think they are awesome when It is not all paintings and sculptures, my favorite museums are natural history museums.
ReplyDeletealliteration
ReplyDelete