Sunday, June 27, 2010
Counting Down...
Last night I had a dream that the group was leaving for our Washington trip and I didn't have any hiking boots. In my dream I went to the Alpine Shop, picked up the first pair of boots I saw and ran to catch my flight. This got me thinking that it is time to start my preparations. I'm planning on going to Bass Pro and Alpine Shop this week to get some supplies. (I already have my awesome Camelback that my kids got me, so I can check that off my list!) I'm getting so excited! Fourteen days to go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I hope you have fun when you go to washington but tomarrow i will be at Big Surf with all of my friends!!
ReplyDeletehope you have an awesome time in washington but what is cool is that Ms.Stokes leaves on the day of my championship swim meet! Wish me luck!!!
ReplyDeleteI HOPE EVERYONE HAS A GREAT SUMMER!!
Thats funny...How are you? I just got back from Colorado! Hope you have fun hiking...I DID!
ReplyDelete