Hope everyone is enjoying their summer so far....I sure am! I've gotten to spend a lot of time visiting with friends and family, swimming, bbq's and more!
I have been swimming of course! I am on the Water Dogs swim team this summer. Wish me luck because my first swim team race is on Wednesday the 9th! Also I have been to Kansas City for a surprise vacation! When I was there, we went to CoCo Keys water resort, and the Royals baseball game(they won:) Bye for now I hope the rest of you have a GREAT SUMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope everyone is having a great summer so far! I must say that mine has not been too eventful. I have spent the last two weeks in class. I am now feeling the pressures of being a Graduate Student. I would much rather be laying by the pool. Some of you have kept in contact since school, and I hope more of you will continue to do so! Hope everyone has a fantastic summer and enjoy this HOT weather! Miss you guys!
I am having a AWEASOME summer just hang with friends and by the poll(i getting a tan) and watching baseball mostly Brady some Spencer and Garret!! i just wanted to tell you guys i love you all and miss you guys bunches well g2g!! BYE
I have been swimming of course! I am on the Water Dogs swim team this summer. Wish me luck because my first swim team race is on Wednesday the 9th! Also I have been to Kansas City for a surprise vacation! When I was there, we went to CoCo Keys water resort, and the Royals baseball game(they won:) Bye for now I hope the rest of you have a GREAT SUMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI hope everyone is having a great summer so far! I must say that mine has not been too eventful. I have spent the last two weeks in class. I am now feeling the pressures of being a Graduate Student. I would much rather be laying by the pool. Some of you have kept in contact since school, and I hope more of you will continue to do so! Hope everyone has a fantastic summer and enjoy this HOT weather! Miss you guys!
ReplyDeleteI am having a AWEASOME summer just hang with friends and by the poll(i getting a tan) and watching baseball mostly Brady some Spencer and Garret!! i just wanted to tell you guys i love you all and miss you guys bunches well g2g!!
ReplyDeleteBYE
Hi Brooke its Ashley .
ReplyDelete