Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Welcome to the 5S Blog

Students,
Welcome to your class blog!  Starting next week we will be using this blog to do some computer activities and for communication.  Your first task is to comment on this post.  Follow the directions on the left side of the screen to leave a post.  Simply leave a greeting that we all can read.

Stay tuned for activities, tasks, pictures and more coming soon to YOUR blog!

Miss Stokes

18 comments:

  1. Hi, it looks like i am the first one to comment! I love the design of this blog, i think this will be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog looks cool. I am so happy to start using it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello. This is a greeting that you can all read.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello. This is a greeting that you can all read.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi i did my homework aka this

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi i did my homework aka this i know this blog will be awesome

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi i will see you tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi everybody! This is Caroline, whats up? This is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey everyone how are you

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hola amigos :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi everyone, I will see you in class on Monday. The blog seems fun.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi everyone! I just found the blog. Happy Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi everyone! I love this blog. Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Greetings Comrades!! Have an awesome day!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is like our own little Studywiz.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi, I am so sorry I couldn't get this in earlier, I just seem to be having some difficulty. No matter, it should work now.

    ReplyDelete