Friday, February 8, 2013

Monday Computer Task 18 February


Next Monday we are taking a field trip to the British Museum in London.  Take some time right now to check out their website.  Make some predictions about the exhibits you think we will get to see, and tell me what exhibits you hope we get to check out while we are there.  Also, think back to when we read From the Mixed Up Files of Mrs. Basil E. Frankweiler and tell me how you feel about going to museums.  Leave your comments below.

11 comments:

  1. I predict we will go to the Aztec, Middle East, and Egypt exibits. I feel excited when going to museums, there is something about them that makes me happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope to check out the Chinese Jade Exhibit in the
    British Museum. I would also love to visit the exhibit about Egyptian Life and Death. I predict we will visit Europe 1400-1800. I also think we might see Renaissance to Goya: Prints and drawings of Spain. I feel like I am stepping into history when I go to museums. We might also see something about the Mayas, Incas, or Aztecs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope we get to see the money they used. I would love to see the jade sculptures, as jade was very popular. The Jade Coiled Dragon looks really nice!I think we will see some art from that time. I usually enjoy going to museums, I think I will enjoy this field trip. The art work looks amazing! I am looking forward to this field trip.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ms Stokes I would really like to see the ancient jewellery and sculptures i think we will see the Aztec,Maya,and Inca civilization I'm really exited about visiting the museum

    ReplyDelete
  5. I predict that we will see the exibit with the Incan ,Aztec, and Mayan artifacts. I hope we see the Egiption part of the museum and see some old gold.When ever i ga to museums at first i dont want to go but in the end i like it.

    Hayden

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am very excited about this trip! I think that we will probably see the Mesoamerican exhibits, Inca exhibits, and maybe we will see some things about our next lesson, explorers. Now that I have read the Mixed Up Files book, I feel more aware of everything. It's almost like I expect to spot a backpack somewhere! All in all, museums can be very interesting places.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was very exciting to go to British Museum.I want to go to Aztec Incas zone, i want to see Inca beaker
    Inca carved stone Inca cotton khipu and Aztec MEXICA.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really want to see the Aztec weapon exibit. sense I did the Aztecs in my project, I think it would be pretty cool recognizing some of the weapons I made in the presentation.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think we will go to the Leaders and Rulers,The Kingdom of South America,and the Money exhibits. I want to see the animals and Leaders exhibit. I like going to museums.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think we will see the money exhibit and the Mayan, Aztec,and Incan civilization exhibit. I want to see how they used money and the Chinese Jade exhibit. I like going to museums because you always learn something new.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think we would go to the places Aztec Empire, Inca Gold llamas, and Maya.
    I would like to go to Islam in China and the Malay peninsula and Africa.
    Museums always make me think differently of history.

    ReplyDelete