This week students make models of cells out of recycled materials. They came up with some great ways to create these!
"I made my animal cell out of string, fluff balls, a bottle cap, cloth, pipe cleaner, and wooden sticks." -Julian
"I used orange puff balls for the mitochondrian, red fluff for the vacual, purple string for the golgi, grey paper for the cytoplasm, green fluff for the cell wall and for the chloroplast, blue water bottle caps for the lysones, brown pipe cleaners for the E.R., blue yarn for the nucles, and grey paper for the cell membrain, and pink string for the ribosomes." -Anna
"I used pipe cleaners for the Golji, Vacuole, and Mitocondrian. I used string for the Ribosomes, and the E.R. I also used a pompom for the Nucleus. I used felt for the cell wall." -Daniella
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment