Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Time to say good-bye...

We had an awesome day today on our Fifth Grade Field Trip. The kids surprised me with a bag of goodies that will be great to have on my trip to Washington. They surprised Miss Wirts with a kickball, courtesy of the PBR (Professional Bench Riders). This picture was taken shortly after lunch.

This has been such an incredible year, so I will be very sad to see this class go! I hope everyone has a GREAT summer!

11 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for surprising me with the kickball you all signed! I have put it on my shelf at home. This has been an incredible semester with you guys. I love you all and wish you the best in 6th grade! Thanks for all the laughs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we will all miss you Miss Stokes and Miss Wirts
    the feild trip was great i can not believe that we will be in middle school next year

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah Ha i get it

    to:Miss Wirts
    p.s. did you know that Delarware was named after Lord De La Ware

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will miss you so much Miss.Stokes and Miss Wirts.By the way good luck in Hallsville. I hope you like it their.But don't forget...

    !!!!!!!!GO EAGLES!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is our last post
    BYE BYE

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will miss you Miss Wirts AND Miss Stokes BOTH SO MUCH! You were some of my favorite teachers and I will never forget you. We had some really good times this year and I hope none of us ever forget it.

    Bye-Bye

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will miss you both so much! you are my favorite teachers and while i try not to cry right now(which is not working) i have to say goodbye. i will miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hate to say this but bye-bye Miss.stokes and Miss.Writs i hpoe you both have a good summer! BY the way i wont cry!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i will miss you miss stokes and miss wirts (aka pbr) i love u and dont want to leave you. have a great summer.:(




    p.s. i hope to see u around!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want to see pics. from flordia and washington.
    (by the way) when r u leaving for washington.





    HAVE FUN!!!!!

    ReplyDelete