Thursday, November 10, 2011

Children Torture Program?




According to the kids, teachers put them through intense torture this week. Actually, it's more like the Comprehensive Testing Program, also known as ERB Testing. Kids in 5S worked really hard to show their achievement in Reading, Writing, and Math this week by filling in little bubble after little bubble.

Next week we'll be back to normal. In writing we will begin descriptive writing, and in reading we will start reading the book From the Mixed Up Files of Mrs. Basil E. Frankenweiler. One exciting new addition to our daily schedule next week will be SCIENCE! Students will begin science notebooking on Monday!


8 comments:

  1. WE ARE DOING SCIENCE??? Im so excited! Yes It was very torturous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss you stokes - Zach Robertson

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi miss.Stoke, this is Zach Robertson from Ashland. Remember me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ms. Stokes I agree with you completely Children's torture program just don't agree about the question mark.

    ReplyDelete
  5. No it should not be called ERBs. It should be UCTP. Ultimate children torture program!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with Emma but it should be SDUCTP Super Duper Ultimate Children Torture Program!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with Emma and Andrew! Except it should be M.E.S.D.U.C.T.P- Massively extreme super duper ultimate children torture program!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree with Emma, Me, and Deigo but it should be called H.C.M.E.S.D.U.C.T.P. Hard Core Massively Extreme Super Duper Ultimate Children Torture Program!

    ReplyDelete