Thursday, November 24, 2011

We are so thankful...

I am thankful because:
-I have great friends and family, an awesome teacher, turkey with stuffing, mac and cheese, t.v, video games, books, and....... THANKSGIVING!!!!! (Ade)
-I am thankful of my family , friends .. my nana who is in the hospital and I hope she can be better and have Thanksgiving with us I PRAY FOR HER....(MARY KELLY MCGOWAN)
-I have a family to go home to. I am thankful that I have friends to talk to. I am thankful for my education, which many kids don't have the luxury of having. I am thankful for soccer. (Soham)
-I am thankful for my family and friends and that I am fortunate to have a good Thanksgiving.(Max)
-I am thankful because I have family, friends, a pet, people who care for me, food on my table, and a roof over my head. I also have the best teacher in the world, and I have the awesomeness of the world, SPORTS! (Johnathan)

No comments:

Post a Comment