Wednesday, November 23, 2011

A Turkey Takes a Stand....starring 5S








Trevor the Turkey is fed up! He wants fish to become the main course of Thanksgiving dinners. Today the actors and actresses of 5S put on a presentation of "A Turkey Takes a Stand", a play about a turkey who goes to Congress to make an appeal that may change Thanksgiving for everyone.

Students did a great job of acting and creating the props for this play!
Thanks for the parents and classes who came out to support us!
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

8 comments:

  1. Look at me. Looking all happy. GRAVY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so nervous! But it was fun! ORDER! ORDER!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was a really good play, I loved acting in it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey they made 3D TVs in Turkievile!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i was embarrassed. I came out to late!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This was a cool play. I didn't really have to practice much to remember my lines. I was nervous at first but got myself together sooner than later. I remember I messed up and said my lines before i was supposed to. Failure but win.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved practicing the play.

    ReplyDelete