A couple weeks ago, students were given a file and a task: Report on one of Michelangelo's pieces of artwork. Students did a great job of creating a file report on the pieces they chose. What a great way to end our unit on The Renaissance!
I loved the project.It was so fun making the pop up people.I also loved the book.I loved the fact that it happened when people had typewriters instead of computers!
I remember this it was pretty hard but I enjoyed.
ReplyDeleteIt was fun.
ReplyDeleteI loved the project.It was so fun making the pop up people.I also loved the book.I loved the fact that it happened when people had typewriters instead of computers!
ReplyDeleteThis was really hard but in the end it was good because I got a good grade.
ReplyDeleteP.S. They all looked really great.
I thought the book didn't have much to it, what about you guys?
ReplyDeleteI like the way that the blog is set up. It is so cool that you can post all your adventures on this site.
ReplyDeleteI'm in a picture! :D
ReplyDeleteThe Micheangelo project was Great. I enjoyed seeing other peoples awesome work gave me insperation and plus I totally aced it.
ReplyDelete