Friday, December 2, 2011

Friday Fling!


Today we had our first Friday Fling! Students who turned their assignments in on time and had no behavior problems throughout the week earned thirty minutes of free time. Students enjoyed playing board games, computer time, and reading.
Yay for you! You earned it!

11 comments:

  1. chess....... a very intruiging game `:P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Friday Fling rocks. I love being able just to relax.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Friday Fling is amazing. it's my favorite part of the week

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am getting creamed at chess by Grethe! I cannot play chess at all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats us girls playing a game of chess it was fun execpt Grethe won

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chess? Spare Time? Really?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Friday Fling is the best part of the week!
    Except learning, of course...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love chess! I think Friday Fling is such a nice treat because we all get to relax, play games, and chat.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just loveeeee Friday Fling! It's my favorite time of the week.The first Friday Fling was great. Mostly what I did was watch other people but hen I played chess against Grethe with me winning:)!

    ReplyDelete