This week students compiled newspapers about Christopher Columbus' journey to discover America. Students worked really hard to create catchy headlines, informative articles, and illustrations to draw their reader's attention. Here are the newspapers on display on our bulletin board:
Courageous Columbus
by JJ, Ade, Mary Kelly, Jack, and Megan
Spain Speaks
by Grethe, Daniel, Barrett, Andrew
Columbus Times
by Emma, Diego, Jason, Max, Insa
Paolos Pages
by Amaya, Mika, Soham, Lauren
I think that Amaya,Mika, Soham,and Lauran all did a fantabulous job!!!!!! Their ads were fantastic too, I mean who else would of thought of Columbus's Compass Company ,or Mini Map Maker? Well all I know is that you guys and girls did a FANTABULOUS (GREAT JOB) JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteTO:Miss.Stokes :0)
Love:Mary Kelly McGowan :0)
I think that Amaya,Mika, Soham,and Lauran all did a fantabulous job!!!!!! Their ads were fantastic too, I mean who else would of thought of Columbus's Compass Company ,or Mini Map Maker? Well all I know is that you guys and girls did a FANTABULOUS (GREAT JOB) JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteTO:Miss.Stokes :0)
Love:Mary Kelly McGowan :0)
Oh my gosh! The posters look so good on the computer. I am so proud that my group and I could do something so beautiful!
ReplyDelete