How is the Preposition Memorization Assignment coming along? Have you found any great mnemonic devices? Have you created one? Use the comment section below to share what you've found. Either paste the YouTube link or describe your bright idea!
Students, read your classmates' ideas below. These are great ideas that you are welcome to use as well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

My mnemonic device is writing all the words down on a piece of paper and then adding a catchy tune to them.
ReplyDeleteI have just started this assignment by getting the forty prepositions to learn.They are sorted alphabetically and I will try and remember how many there are for each letter. I found this website by typing in the google bar forty prepositions to learn.
ReplyDeleteI am doing a preposition song that my sister' s fifth grade teacher taught her class. It has 47 prepositions.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWzbhAKlh_8
ReplyDeleteThis is the link to the youtube Video I am using! Hopefully it works! These are the lyrics to the song
Aboard, about, above, across
Against, along, around
Amid, among, after, & at
Except, for, during, down
Behind, below, beneath, beside
Between, before, beyond
By, in, from, off, on, over, of
Until, unto, upon
Under, underneath, since, up
Like, near, past, throughout, through
With, within, without, instead
Toward, inside, into, to!
Feel free to use it!!!
My memorization with the mnemonic devices is going great!
ReplyDeleteI made my own song to memorize forty prepositions. it is in the tune jingle bells. I chose jingle bells because it is an easy tune to remember. i am really excited to recite it! :)
ReplyDeleteThe memorization of the Prepositions is going great. I found an awesome song on YouTube.
ReplyDeleteHere is the link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msikBBfCbnY
I also wrote down the words to help me memorize them.
Test Post
ReplyDeletei want to tell of my self 40 word
ReplyDeletehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eomZJHwNkBI
ReplyDeleteHere's my link; it's a a preposition song. It gives thirty-six prepositions and it's sung to the tune of Yankee Doodle.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eomZJHwNkBI
ReplyDeleteHere's my link. It is a preposition song and gives thirty-six prepositions.
test post
ReplyDeleteI went to youtube and typed in prepositions song yankee doodle. It is a great song and the lyrics are there to.
ReplyDeleteI am doing the Yankee Doodle Prepositions Song. The song has 47 prepositions.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=preposition+sngo
ReplyDeletehi this is my song i memorized 1/2 of it
I am doing the Yankee Doodle Preposition song.There are 47 prepositions in the song.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1Qh-MsHffI
ReplyDeletethis is my preposition song.There are 40 prepositions.
Sorry this hasn't worked so far. I thought I had already sent it.
ReplyDeleteHere's my 47 word preposition song.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msikBBfCbnY
I hope you like it!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=986gWXSCarw
ReplyDeletemi song