Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Last Day!







Today was one of those days that was just filled with activity!


We started our day out with our D.A.R.E. graduation ceremony. I was very proud of all of our kids as they walked across the stage and earned their DARE certificates!



After lunch, kids who have been safe, respectful, and responsible all month earned a movie and free time during Friday Fling.



Finally, we celebrated with our holiday party, thrown by our helpful parents. Kids were able to create ornaments and cards, and decorate Christmas cookies.


Enjoy your break, and I will see everyone back at school (and ready for a new year!) on January 5. I hope that you and your family will have a Merry Christmas, and wonderful New Year's! I hope everyone traveling stays safe and everyone staying at home enjoys sleeping in- I know I will!


Best wishes,


Miss Stokes

1 comment: