Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Blogging...to be continued

Hello everyone! Coming to you from the beautiful shores of Cresent Lake located inside Mt. Olympic State Park. So far my trip has been wonderful: I've met incredible people, seen some of the most beautiful scenes and wake up every morning to a lake AND a mountain right outside my back door. It can't get any better than this.

So far I have hiked at Deer Park, through the Hoh Rainforest, and Hurricane Ridge. I also got to eat dinner in Forks, were Twilight takes place.

Unfortunatly, the mountains are not big on having internet...in fact, they encourge no phones, internet, or t.v.! I should have known! Lucky for me, I have found a hot spot for the time being to enter this post...tomorrow we are heading to Mt. Rainier State Park where there is NO internet...in fact, the only way to reach anyone is via PAY PHONE!

I will be back next week with lots of pictures (I've already taken a ton of beautiful ones) and details about my adventures. So stay tuned until then!

Hope everyone at home is well!

1 comment:

  1. Did you see the Cullens in Forks? Sounds beautiful!! I can't wait to see your pics. :)

    ReplyDelete