Friday, July 23, 2010

Just....enjoying

Just a few weeks left of summer. This means I have to make the most of it! I just got back from St. Louis visiting my friend Mel and my brother, sister and nephew. We watched Matt's softball game last night at Forest Park. It was so busy there, so much going on for a sweltering summer night! After that we went to Five Guys Burgers...yummmm! Now I'm at home-doing laundry and getting ready for my next trip- Kansas City, to see my friend Anne. I'll be finishing my weekend in California with Miss Wirts at the races. Enjoying every moment of this summer!

I am so grateful to have three months off during the summer AND I get to go back to a job I love!

Popsicles and sunscreen,

S

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you are having a fun summer!!
    Good luck with next years kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks good emma

    ReplyDelete