Apollo I'm doing tanning beds and spray on tans, sunglasses, swim suits and, swimming pools. For cheap
NIKE!She is the goddess of victory/ champions. I'm selling energy drinks, water bottles,Wheaties type boxes, trophies and medals! my store is called Nike's big win. i thought that tied in to what she was the goddess of!
Madusa!Snakes & StatuesMy store sells personolised statues and rare snakes! All inspired by Madusa.
POSEIDONThe Midnight WonderMy resturant has seafood,icecream,a waterpark,horses, and a souvinar shop that sells trident lollipops!
Apollo
ReplyDeleteI'm doing tanning beds and spray on tans, sunglasses, swim suits and, swimming pools.
For cheap
NIKE!
ReplyDeleteShe is the goddess of victory/ champions. I'm selling energy drinks, water bottles,Wheaties type boxes, trophies and medals! my store is called Nike's big win. i thought that tied in to what she was the goddess of!
Madusa!
ReplyDeleteSnakes & Statues
My store sells personolised statues and rare snakes! All inspired by Madusa.
POSEIDON
ReplyDeleteThe Midnight Wonder
My resturant has seafood,icecream,a waterpark,horses, and a souvinar shop that sells trident lollipops!