Great work on Tuesday, 5th graders! I'm really proud of how your Power Point Presentations are progressing.
For Wednesday's class, I would like for you to continue researching from the previous links and from the links below. If you can't find information on the internet, there are plenty of books for you to use!
On Thursday if you still need info I will allow you to use Google for information.
Here are your links for Wednesday:
http://karenswhimsy.com/greek-gods-goddesses.shtm
http://www.historylink101.com/ancient_greece/ancient_greece_picture_gallery.htm
http://historylink102.com/greece2/index.htm
On this website you can type in the name of your god/goddess and will get a pronunciation key. Copy and paste that onto your Power Point if you need to:
http://dictionary.reference.com/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
i got on these links and they will be VERY helpful on Wednsday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteME2 IT IS SO HELPFUL!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteTHANKS MISS STOKES
THE LNKS WERE SO HELPFUL
ReplyDeleteThis unit is one of the things I miss most about teaching 5th grade!! You guys seem to be soaking it up!!
ReplyDelete~ Kim Taggart