Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Switch Unit...Coming Monday!

Next week we will begin Switch Unit. In reading you will be doing a study of Greek Mythology Heroes. What prior knowledge do you have about mythology?

28 comments:

  1. Miss Stokes Was Here

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no prior knowlege.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have no prior knowledge at all

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think i know anything ro just need a refreash ment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know a bunch of the gods and the big three are Zues Posedion and the death lord Hades. There is Athena Apollo,Ares, and a bunch more!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i have read the percy jackson sreies and it is about greek gods

    ReplyDelete
  7. YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! finally it's here again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't have any prior knowledge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have heard a couple of Greek Mytholgy names

    ReplyDelete
  10. I know only one of the names about greek mitholgy and it is herculies. So i cant wait to learn about greek mitholgy!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lexi loutzenhiserMay 5, 2010 at 6:28 PM

    i know it is mostly about gods

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have heard some names from Greek Mythology.

    ReplyDelete
  13. my prior knowelge for greek myths is that i know all the greek gods some heros also i have read the lightning theif series and some movies.

    ReplyDelete
  14. i read the percy jackson and the olympian series so i no quite a few of the heroes. but i only some of the things that they are famous for.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I know that there is plant gods. I know that it is mostly gods. I know that there is movie called Herkelys. Percy Jackson is a Greek Mythology Hero.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Well Greek Mythology is diffiuclt but boys (like myself) like Greek Mythology. Hurcules,Posieden, Zues,and Hades are gods or heroes from Greek Mythology.

    ReplyDelete
  17. i know that zues is the god of water

    ReplyDelete
  18. I have read the percy jackson series and it tells a lot about the Greek Gods i suggest that series. I love Greek Mythology i can't wait to learn more!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What I know about Greek Mithology is that there are Gods and Titans. There are 3 main gods by the names of Zeus, Posiden, and Hades, their father is Kronos. Altogether there are 12 main gods and several minor gods. There are also heros and demi-gods, they are the children of the gods.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I know that there are 12 gods and 3 main gods (zeus, posidon, hades

    ReplyDelete
  21. I know some names of most important gods like Zeus,Hades,and Posiden

    ReplyDelete
  22. I know some of the names of the Greek gods, some I know are Hercules,Maducea,Zeuse,and Posidon!! Can't wait to learn more. I have discussed some with my brother a Mrs.Lambert othere than that I have NO background knowlage.

    ReplyDelete
  23. i dont now eney thaing but i would like to lern abowt it

    ReplyDelete
  24. i really do not know anything i thought that Zeua was the water god that shows you how much i know but i am excided about learning

    ReplyDelete
  25. I dont know anything accept for a few names. the names I know are Hercules and Posiden. I have talked to Mrs. Lambert who teaches about greek mythology as a unit to the high schoolers!!!! My brother has read the first Lightning Theif series and ttalkd some about it.

    ReplyDelete
  26. to heros are persus the son of posiden and hercules the son of zeus

    ReplyDelete
  27. The first day of switch unit was fun my favorite part for today was probably learning how to make flexagons and doing the greek gods very fun great ideas!!

    ReplyDelete