Thursday, May 6, 2010

The End is Near....

Miss Wirts will be finishing up her final days here at Southern Boone. She has been coming in our classroom since September, and has been our student teacher since January.

What is your favorite memory from Miss Wirts' student teaching experience? What advice can you give her as a brand new fifth grade teacher? If at any time during her visit to our classroom she helped you in anyway, tell her thanks!

18 comments:

  1. My favorite part with Miss Wirts was playing kickball with her. To be yourself and dont chandge annthing because you are nice anyway.



    Thank You Miss Wirts

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite memory of Miss Wirts student teaching is playing kick ball for our friday flings.Some advice i will give her is that to always be confident no matter what you are talking about or what you are doing!!!
    THANK YOU MISS WIRTS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite memory with Miss.Writs is playing kickball with her and getting our butts kicked by the BOYS!!!!!!!! The advice i would give her is to be YOURSELF because we all know you are an AWESOME teacher..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brooke, Katie, & BelaMay 6, 2010 at 6:29 PM

    Thanks for all you do for us!!!
    -Brooke, Bela,& Katie

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorite memory with Ms.Wirts is when she would play kickball with us on our friday fling but the team I was always on won!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My favorite memorey with Ms. Wirts is that playing kickball at our Friday Flings. Some advice i would give her is to be confident no matter how nervous u are.

    THANK YOU MS. WIRTS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Miss. Wirts has been a lot of help and I agree she is fun to play kickball with for friday flings and have fun teaching in 5th grade!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WE LOVE YOU MISS WIRTS!!!!!!!!!




    FROM THE WHOLE CLASS

    ReplyDelete
  9. WE LOVE PLAYING KICKBALL WITH YOU MISS.WRITS

    ReplyDelete
  10. My favorite thing with Miss. Wirts was read aloud and when she had fun ativdes (not saying Miss Stokes ativdes aren't fun) I liked kickball with everone that is a class sport.

    ReplyDelete
  11. My favorite part with Miss Wirts was playing kickball with her. I would keep the way you are and wouldn't change anything.




    WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would say just be your self and be confedent

    ReplyDelete
  13. you have been one of the funest teachers

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just want to let you all know how much your kind words mean to me! You have been such a wonderful 5th Grade Class this year. I have learned a lot of things from you guys that I can take next year to my 5th Grade Class! My class next year has some BIG shoes to filL! I wish you all luck next year in 6th Grade. I know you will all be successful. Let's end the year with a bang!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. i got to say my favorte memory was ether when i figured out that delaware was named after Sir de La Ware or when we played kickball.You aways make me smile. The boys are going down next time for sure

    ReplyDelete
  16. I hope you had a fun time at the party!!!!!
    Even though you are going to Hallsville we will still LOVE you and we will all know that your heart is still here in Ashland and you will be an EAGLE in your heart forever!!:}
    GO INDAINS!!!

    -Brooke and Katy A.

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a SURPRISE on Friday!! That was the best party ever! I have never had a Surprise Party thrown for me before! You guys are good! So sneaky. I LOVED all the gifts you all collected for me. They will be put to great use in my classroom next year! Thanks Again!

    ReplyDelete
  18. NO more PBR riding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!boys your going DOWN!!!

    ReplyDelete