Tuesday, May 4, 2010

How To Presentation Practice

Today students worked with Miss Wirts to "practice" their How To presentations. Students, please comment and respond to these questions.
  1. What is your presentation about?
  2. What challenges did you run into during practice? Did this lead you to change anything about your presentation?
  3. Write your first name and last initial.

9 comments:

  1. 1. I am doing my presentation on How To teach someone to speak Pig Latin.
    2. A challenge I ran in to was that my partner could not understand me becaues it was too loud. Yes, it did cause me to change things in my presentation.
    3. Ben G.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1.My presentation is on how to make Chex Mix.
    2.It was fine but I forgot to tell them to close the bags and containers.
    3.Grace R.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1.I am doing a "How To" presenation on how to swing a baseball bat.
    2.A problem I ran into was that I forgot to tell my partner how to do a part in my presentation.
    3.Spencer T.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1. Tor my presentation Im teaching the class
    how to sing open the eyes in my heart lord.
    vitoria

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1.My presentation is about how to make homemade lemonade
    2.A problem i had was that i said to put as much suger as there was juice but my patner thought that was to much suger so it was very sour.
    3. Sydney J.

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1. My presentation is about how to do a cartwheel.
    2. I had to add to my paper that you have to go in a stright line than in a croked line.
    3. Katie N.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I did how too tie a thief's knot. during practice I found out that people didn't understand my instructions

    ReplyDelete
  8. I did how to make a banana flip. During practice i had to add to open and close the lid to the peanut butter.


    Emily V

    ReplyDelete
  9. during the practice i taught all girls hiw to do a messy bun and they all knew exsactlly how to do it. Then i found during my presentation that my directions weren't very easy for a boy to do. All the boys were like HUUHHH but I thiknk all the girls knew what I ment.Boys no worries you will eventually get it!

    ReplyDelete